At the 2018 CES(Consumer Electronic Show) a Chinese fledged startup company unveiled an electric powered car code named Byton. Still a concept version of an SUV, the electric powered automobile was announced and set to be released by 2019 for a starting price of about US $45,000. Can’t say more that’s a killer price for TESLA right there. But can it hold up as TESLA?
According to BYTON, they refer to this new machine as “smartphone on wheels”. Rivalry continues with TESLA as Byton’s president & co-founder Mr. Daniel Kirchert stated, he’s “greater inspired by using apple than by tesla! Mr. Daniel Kirchert is a former bmw executive.
BYTON TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- A 49-inch long digital screen that spans the width of the driver dashboard area. It supports voice recognition and gesture controls.
- Alexa Virtual AI assistant with custom presets/preferences as desired.
- Staggering infotainment system with software and hardware upgrades.
- Keyless entry as it is able to recognize you using advanced facial recognition.
- Level 3 driving capability but by 2020 update will guarantee a level 4 self driving experience.
- Byton Electric SUV features a 201-horsepower electric motor on the front axle and a 268-hp motor at the rear.
- Also, it comes with a 71-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery at the start for a range of 200 miles and later a 95-kwh battery to provide sufficient juice for around 310 miles.
- Byton Features an excessive-velocity charging ability that could be able to guarantee a 150 miles with a charge of only 20 minutes
- Byton features a 0-80 percent charge for about 30 minutes.
Those are enough features to compete against the TESLA, but what do you think??
Wait for our full review for more info!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!